Facebook question

bal81

Reaction score
I had a friend request on facebook and added them using my computer, but when i look at my facebook on my phone it doesnt show them on there?

any ideas?

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I had a friend request on facebook and added them using my computer, but when i look at my facebook on my phone it doesnt show them on there?

any ideas?

Have you signed in and updated from the phone?

bamfsig45

Reaction score
What I would like to see from this Facebook app is a notification with in the app its self for wall comments to your wall and status's Ive commented on. The only way i can see to do this is via SMS notifications. Right now we get Message, Pokes, Friends requests, and event invites in the Facebook app its self.

OP
B

bal81

Reaction score
i sign in all the time, how do you update?

rlb

Reaction score
Also try pressing menu and choose refresh.

There is a refresh rate option (most frequent is 30 min) so I'm assuming all of the facebook pages available in the app are only refreshed at the interval set in the options, unless you press menu and choose to refresh manually when you bring up the page.

OP
B

bal81

Reaction score
Still not showing up on phone after refresh

Wrenbjor

Reaction score
I'm having a similar problem, I have contacts that are in my phone and Facebook but it did not merge them. Only some worked...

cmk325i

Reaction score
same thing im not getting notifications of people commenting on my status or notifications for things in my inbox . any ideas?

Odysseus

Reaction score
I'm having a similar problem, I have contacts that are in my phone and Facebook but it did not merge them. Only some worked...
Turn off facebook sync. Make sure all your contact names, match their facebook counterparts EXACTLY. If they are Jessica on facebook, don't use Jess. Make sure your spelling is spot on. Re-enable facebook sync. Sync. SHOULD work.