Facebook Notifications

jovelster

Reaction score
Here's how to get notifications

Go to setting on your phone.
then accounts & sync
add your account (facebook for htc sense).
also download the facebook app n login
click menu on ur phone(in the app)then settings
check the things you want.
.... ur welcome :)

Also make sure you have the latest facebook app.
ive noticed lots of people never update theyre apps (idk why)
(in case you dont know how....)
Go to android market.click menu. click my apps. it will show u the apps that need an update at the top

Last edited:

bobbyvip1

Reaction score
All u need to do is sync ur account in phone setting ..then in facebook setting push notification and any thing else u want

bionic. nuff said

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Yeah that's what I mean, very strange! It doesn't support those types of notifications, but some people get them, and other like me, not one notification in two years! Very strange. Some people have said that logging into FB with a Blackberry device adds a special permission that gives you push notifications on Android. At the same time, others say it doesn't do anything for them. I have to rely on email notifications.
Yeah that is strange. Did you ever sync your existing contacts with facebook? I've always done this so don't know if that's the problem. (Thanks bobby for reminding me of that, factory reset my phone so many times it's by habit now)

bobbyvip1

Reaction score
Yeah that is strange. Did you ever sync your existing contacts with facebook? I've always done this so don't know if that's the problem. (Thanks bobby for reminding me of that, factory reset my phone so many times it's by habit now)

No prob dez same here resetting its second nature now but since update not a single problem :)

bionic. nuff said