Facebook notifications

TheLastNative

Reaction score
Is there anyway to get facebook notifications to appear on the upper left like my txts and gmail alerts? I'm noticing that I'm not getting any notification when someone posts on my wall etc.

I may just be spoiled coming from my iPod Touch doing that for me.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If you have you're facebook acct synced it should be doing that on its own. I have however noticed that it doesn't always work very fast, or at all sometimes. I would suggest tweetdeck even if you don't use twitter. You can login with your facebook acct and can then set it to notify you for updates about yourself or even just notify you when your friends post. I'm not positive if it will notify you for messages though...

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
T

TheLastNative

Reaction score
I do have it synced...It just doesn't want to notify me. It will if I open the app but not in the upper left hand corner. I may look into Tweetdeck.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ya I knoww what you mean about the notifications. Fb decides to let me know about maybe 1 in 4 of the notifications. Tweetdeck has kept me really connected on the other hand.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Frow

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Im trying to figure out how to have notifications for posts and comments, stuff like that, i used to have the original droid before i got the pro. i never got those kind of notifications with my old phone, but when i got the pro i gave my old droid to my girlfriend and set it all up for her, she doesnt know how to use it all that well but she is getting a facebook notification for posts and other things like that. and for the life of me i cant figure out how. it makes no sense, ive went threw all her settings on her phone and facebook and they are the same as mine. so im asking you guys for help and info

eddy18

Reaction score
Is there a way to get Facebook notifications on the incredible like as in when u get a notification for a Facebook msg...?

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

PaulQ

Reaction score
Do you have the latest version of Facebook for Android? It has plenty of notifications. People even complain that there are too many.

eddy18

Reaction score
I do its up to date, yea. Dnt anything...

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

topdowntimmyT

Reaction score
I'm rooted on bamf rom and my Facebook is not giving me notifications when i get updates, comments etc. Any suggestions?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums