Facebook notifications not working for anyone else?

IcyStorm

Reaction score
This is a problem I've only experienced on Liberty; I have notifications enabled with the latest version from the Market, yet push notifications won't show up for me.

I'm running Liberty 1.5 with the Revolution theme.

trebb

Reaction score
I've never had push notifications with the fb app :(

OP
I

IcyStorm

Reaction score
Do regular notifications work for you?

KerrAvon

Reaction score
I don't get push notification with Liberty (didn't on 1.0 either).
Regular notifications don't show as well unless I actually load the Facebook app.

suckamucka

Reaction score
The facebook notifications worked on liberty 1.0, however they are not working on 1.5

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Nmayar

Reaction score
I have the same for Facebook and twitter.

Sent from my Liberated DroidX

gimlet72

Reaction score
Now that you mention it, I have not been getting the facebook notifications either. Not the end of the world though. I did get them with 1.0.

damorg

Reaction score
Just as a note...I'm running stock on my Droid X and FB push notifications have recently stopped for me (within the last week).

I'm running the most recent version from the Market...any possibility it's with the FB app itself (or FB service) and not your ROM? Googling around it sounds like others (diff Android versions, different handsets, and diff versions of the app - 1.5, 1.5.1) are having similar probs.

Is push this flaky in general for FB?

validoption

Reaction score
It wasn't working for me on liberty 1.0 but I have been on TranQ and RubiX since the FB update and push notifications have not been working. So it would seem that it is the FB app that is the culprit, at least for version 1.5.1.

Just as a note...I'm running stock on my Droid X and FB push notifications have recently stopped for me (within the last week).

I'm running the most recent version from the Market...any possibility it's with the FB app itself (or FB service) and not your ROM? Googling around it sounds like others (diff Android versions, different handsets, and diff versions of the app - 1.5, 1.5.1) are having similar probs.

Is push this flaky in general for FB?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

xraytedjim

Reaction score
Does ANYONE currently have facebook notifications that work on Liberty 1.5?? I still don't and can't figure out how to get them back.

KerrAvon

Reaction score
Didn't get them with 1.0 and don't get them with 1.5

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App