Facebook Mobile links error, "page not found"

WildVke

Reaction score
I have had my Droid for 6 mo. 2 issues.
I have been using FB since the day I bought my Droid.
I have played tons of my games on it, until about a week ago.
Everytime I click a link in FB from say the Notifications, it automatically goes
to a blank page, at the top it will say , Page not Found. I can click on a profile and
it goes straight to it. I can view photos, some links on other profiles.
If there are links, some work fine some do the same, page not found thing....
FYI * I was in Laughlin,NV. last week and was having network connection issues.
I called and spoke to verizon, of course it was a tower issue ...They thought there was a tower out but couldn't be sure..... Had me turn on the roaming data ... ? She also had me dial the*228. I'm back in SoCal now. I did the*228 because I couldn't hold a signal.
Verizon says it's FB, FB tech says its my phone.... ???????

2nd thing, Why can't I log into the website from my desktop with the same user name and password as I am with my phone ? :p

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
I havent been using FB long, but there was a recent update a few weeks ago. If you havent recently updated FB, go to the market, hit menu, then "My Apps" and see if theres an update available.

And for the pc login, sometimes the android keyboards auto cap the 1st letter. So if you started your membership here using your phone, that may be the problem. Theres also the DroidForums App.

OP
WildVke

WildVke

Reaction score
I'm positive about my pw. It isn't a capital letter :) I work for a company that I change my pw for login every 90 days. I have several web pages, 7 email accounts with several enities. I'm not a programmer or anything but I have been using computers since floppy disks and Dos. LoL Not to say that I'm old or anything...... Laughing, Thanks :)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
WildVke

WildVke

Reaction score
LoL CJM , No not at all.

OP
WildVke

WildVke

Reaction score
FOUND IT !
Of course I found it on a Droid Forum too.
You put about:debug in the address bar of your browser. Go to settings and find UAString , click on it and select Desktop. If you close the browser you have to do it again because it is a server setting.
{{{ HAPPY }}}

Last edited: