Facebook Full

udroid

Reaction score
I can't access www.facebook.com from my Droid anymore! I can access mobile, touch, and the app with no problems, but I need full in order to update info & post events. I've tried clicking "full" from mobile & touch...I've tried typing www.facebook.com into the URL bar...all to no avail. Can anyone help?

kaboyd

Reaction score
I simply Googled Facebook and selected the link. When I opened it from the Google page It asked me to sign in. After I bookmarked that I have had no problem.

Vitticeps

Reaction score
Clicking the "full site" link on the touch site works fine for me. Odd, I wonder if the problem is your phone or the code on Facebook itself.

Not an ideal solution but of you have dolphin browser you can set it to identify itself as Droid, desktop, or iPhone. Setting it to desktop will result in full site for any site you go to.

OP
U

udroid

Reaction score
Googling gets me in, but if I navigate anywhere, it redirects to touch. This is frustrating. I'm going to install dolphin and cross my fingers...thanks guys!

magnus

Reaction score
Check out lite.facebook.com

BEST mix between the touch and full versions! As good as full on a mobile device...including chat!!!