Facebook contacts

insul1n

Reaction score
I like using the built in moto social networking app but I don't like the fact that it puts all of my FB contacts in my phones contacts. When my wife had her Incredible you could tell it not to sync the contacts but I can't find a way to do this with the moto app. Does any one know a way to do it? I know you can click on the group and just select phone contacts but it is a pain to have to do that every time I go into the contacts.

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I like using the built in moto social networking app but I don't like the fact that it puts all of my FB contacts in my phones contacts. When my wife had her Incredible you could tell it not to sync the contacts but I can't find a way to do this with the moto app. Does any one know a way to do it? I know you can click on the group and just select phone contacts but it is a pain to have to do that every time I go into the contacts.

I'm in the same boat as you, I hate it syncing all of my FB contacts, I just want it so sync with my existing phone contacts.

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
:/

I just want the stock D1 FB app and ill remove all of this caca social network blur crap.

FoFa

Reaction score
The same FB app as the D1 is available through the market place. just D/L and install it.

Also you can remove the facebook account from your contacts via the menu, more, accounts.

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
The same FB app as the D1 is available through the market place. just D/L and install it.

Also you can remove the facebook account from your contacts via the menu, more, accounts.

Ya but because of the modified contacts app built into blur, the market FB app wont enable the option to sync contacts, it was coded for the stock contacts app.

I don't mind having the blur widgets etc. (don't use them anyways) but still, I just hate having 100 extra phone numbers on top of my already retardedly (yea thats a word) large contacts list.