facebook/contact syncing?

zigs16

Reaction score
I have a problem with Facebook syncing properly with my contact list. After looking at everything, I still can't seem to find a way to update current information. It all changes on the app or on the web browser, but any contact's information that I link to Facebook seems to be cemented in. This includes the profile picture they had when I first linked them. It won't allow me to find recently added Facebook friends to link either.

Sorry I'm really anal about this kind of stuff. Any suggestions? Thanks

Last edited:

Stoweaway

Reaction score
mine does the same thing.. except it only updates certain people. its ridiculous. like some friends have updated photos but some photos are "cemented" in like yours. >.>

Lucie

Reaction score
I'm having trouble with a particular FB contact always popping up in the list under "Phone" from the front of the phone, whenever I received a call or made a call.....always his name/photo and the phone # of the person calling or that I'd called. Weird. I ended up removing this guy from my FB friends list. Going to add him back soon and see what happens. In the call history list, it's correct....no issues.

S

spacemanps

my contacts pictures wont pop uo till i "link" all my contacts to their facebook in my contacts app... any way to do this link thing for all contacts at once like the moto does?

Lucie

Reaction score
my contacts pictures wont pop uo till i "link" all my contacts to their facebook in my contacts app... any way to do this link thing for all contacts at once like the moto does?
I have all of my fb contacts pics. I removed the guy from my FB list and no troubles! Don't know how that happened. I added him back, troubles again, so I removed him again. No more troubles. I think it's something with FB.