Facebook app that say 'via DroidX' ?

dAi

Reaction score
Is there a Facebook app for Droid X? I wanted a facebook app that when I use it and when I post comments it will say "January 31 at 6:31pm via DROID X" instead of saying 'via Android'. I was so close making this happen by editing the.facebook apk file with Apk edit

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

trebb

Reaction score
Pretty sure if you use the MotoBlur FaceBook app it says 'via DroidX'

blackhawx433

Reaction score
I do believe there is. I uninstalled the.stock app. Then redonloaded off of the market and it worked like a charm.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

BodyBagz

Reaction score

Droid X doesn't have MotoBlur, just the Social Networking App.

Is there any other way?
Wow...really? You decided that this would be your first post? :icon_eek:

The Droid X does in fact have MotoBlur...and a lot of it....which is why sooooo many people want to root and remove aspects of it.

And if memory serves me, the MotoBlur Social Widget does allow you to edit the "signature" when you post in FaceBook...

OP
D

dAi

Reaction score
No, where is this setting, because i use the MOTOBLUR widget and all it says via DROID and not DROID X

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of the Facebook apps that do this either. A buddy of mine posts from his wi-fi only iTouch or whatever that thing is, and it says via Iphone. When I post from my Droid it says via Android. Shouldn't posts from an Iphone say via IOS? Maybe it's because nobody knows what IOS is? :)

snap

Reaction score
on the droid x if u update ur status from the official facebook app u download from the market it says "from android".... if u update it from the social networking widget it says.. "from droid"

BodyBagz

Reaction score
No, where is this setting, because i use the MOTOBLUR widget and all it says via DROID and not DROID X

Couldnt tell ya now...my phone hasnt been "stock" since about 1 month after I got it....and it is way past stock now and I have about 95% of the "Blur" disabled...

OMNI.23

Reaction score
via Droid X

Droid X doesn't have MotoBlur, just the Social Networking App.

Is there any other way?
Wow...really? You decided that this would be your first post? :icon_eek:

The Droid X does in fact have MotoBlur...and a lot of it....which is why sooooo many people want to root and remove aspects of it.

And if memory serves me, the MotoBlur Social Widget does allow you to edit the "signature" when you post in FaceBook...

My Droid X is rooted and flashed (Liberty 2.0) using the Liberated HC theme and so the social networking and all motoblur features are disabled and I've tried re-enabling them by installing the apk's (social networking) using root explorer and changing the permissions but that did not work....so I ask again....is there any other way to change the time stamp (via Android) to (via Droid X)?