1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Facebook app notifications?

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by greycobalt, Aug 9, 2012.

1. greycobalt

greycobalt New Member

I originally switched to Friendcaster because the standard Facebook app absolutely destroyed my battery. But, I tweaked it a bit and got it to a manageable level (and Friendcaster kept crashing on me, so I wanted a working app), and I've been happy with it the past few days.

However, I am extremely annoyed that there's no way to turn off notifications for chat permanently. You can turn it off until 8am (ok?), or for an hour or something. Is there any way to make it go away completely? I use Trillian for messaging on my phone, which includes Facebook, and when I'm at my desktop using Trillian I still get notifications on my phone. It's incredibly irritating. Any ideas of how to make this not suck so much? Thanks!
Search tags for this page

all notifications are off until

all notifications off untill
droid razr saying notifications are off until 8am

facebook all notifications are off until

facebook android all notification off until
facebook android all notifications off until
facebook android notifications off until
facebook app notifications are off until
notifications are off until 8am