Extended Battery

lyrisist

Reaction score
I would like to say that the battery life on the Droid is a thousand times better than the Palm Pre. Was just wanting to see if anyone had any ideas on when an extended battery was coming to my house for a visit.

huskur

Reaction score
I 2nd that motion!!! I get 24 hours roughly out of the OEM battery. I would like to go a couple of days without charge.

Silver Member
Reaction score
waiting to see what seidio's slim extended battery will be like. other slim extended batteries have been a waste of money in the past.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Someone posted a link a while back that talked about the extended battery being in the works. It even had a price, but I can't remember who was going to make it now.

Geofferson

Reaction score
waiting to see what seidio's slim extended battery will be like. other slim extended batteries have been a waste of money in the past.
Same here -- Seidio's is the only one I am waiting for.

equake

Reaction score
Justing waiting for my update in LA. Now if the Bluetooth includes AVRCP 1.3 it would be cool because my car Nav would pick up the metadata for playlist, album, artists and song.

When will the Droid be self-aware? :greendroid:

SuperDroid

Reaction score
Extended battery FTW. The Droid sucks up a lot of juice when using a lot of its 'power' and it would be great to have a bigger battery.

Spectral

Reaction score
I have been keeping an eye out waiting for more word on an extended battery. Hoping someone comes out with a useful one