Extended battery

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I passed on it for now, maybe after I get a good sense for stock power

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

SStratman

Reaction score
Speaking of extended batteries I had to order one but nice to get them 50% off!!!
Anyways my question was, what's the easiest way to clear the battery stats once I get my extended battery installed? (I was sooo used to OG Droid and all the custom recovery/ROM scripts that made this a breeze! haha)

mcmuggy

Reaction score
i got the extended battery when i bought it thursday. the lady behind the counter was talking about how her battery died quickly without it. wasnt concerned about her sales pitch or her commission i just figured i wasnt going to be cheap when it came to the performance of my phone considering i hadnt purchased one in 2 years.

Art Vandelay

Reaction score
Speaking of extended batteries I had to order one but nice to get them 50% off!!!
Anyways my question was, what's the easiest way to clear the battery stats once I get my extended battery installed? (I was sooo used to OG Droid and all the custom recovery/ROM scripts that made this a breeze! haha)

Where ate you seeing the extended battery for 50% off? I can't seem to find it on other Verizon site. Please link it if you can. Thanks.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

PrISM

Reaction score
Where ate you seeing the extended battery for 50% off? I can't seem to find it on other Verizon site. Please link it if you can. Thanks.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums
The extended battery page is here, but I guess it still shows up with the regular price for some people. You can chat with a rep who might be able to fix the price for you or give you a number to call so you can get the 50% off.

ccolston

Reaction score
The extended battery page is here, but I guess it still shows up with the regular price for some people. You can chat with a rep who might be able to fix the price for you or give you a number to call so you can get the 50% off.

It shows up full price but when you put it in your cart the price goes down to the $24.99. If you have a discount on your service then make sure you're not logged in. I actually had to switch from Google Chrome browser to Internet Explorer so that it didn't recognize me.

streetmike

Reaction score
Just got my and my sisters nexi today. So far I love it. I wanted to get 2 of the extended batteries but the price jacked up with 2 in the cart so I had to make 2 orders. Thanks!!!!

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Bought one today, half price - with the otterbox at 25% off, to my surprise the otter fit with the extended battery no problem

mtpeke

Reaction score
How much more life you getting? This morning I ran down a fully charged phone in an hour downloading some aps then recharged it and ran in dead again in about 4 hrs doing regular stuff like fb, email