Extended battery ?

M

Mwsr

Looking into maybe getting a extended battery. I went on ebay and see a bunch of a different ones. The actual branded samsung ones I see are only 2200mah while I see off brand batteries all the way up to 3500mah. Any input is appreciated..thanks in advance.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

wolfman4u

Reaction score
Talking from experience here. The eBay batteries are not compatible unless they are specifically for this phone. Most are not. Buy only batteries made specifically for this phone as non compatible batteries will not charge and the power saving features wont function so even the lower rating compatible ones out perform all others for battery life. I have a huge pile of non compats here. Now I am not sure if all this is true with froyo or custom Tom's so someone else will need to comment on that.

OP
M

Mwsr

I'm not rooted or anything.

CROWNDKR

Reaction score
Try www.seidio.com This is where i got my extended battery 3000mah. this one does add bulk to it but still fits comfortably in my hand. you will see what i am talking about if you go here. i ordered on a monday night and recieved it by saturday morning same week. i don't know if you are looking for something cheap. i think this was ok. works great.

OP
M

Mwsr

^^^ thanks I also seen this brand on ebay.

OP
M

Mwsr

Does it work well?

wolfman4u

Reaction score
The Seidio one is probably the best out there and works properly. Usually everyone is looking for a low priced battery And again I want to iterate that 99% of the ones sold on eBay do not work.

Jamis0n

Reaction score
with all these new posts with the batt being really bad, how come I haven't had those issues this strenuous?

I did the batt clear in cw and it stopped bothering me.

froyo:
SC 2.8 worlds end
midnight/steel blue theme

SHAKE_JONES

Reaction score
I purchased one of the 3500mah batteries from ebay a couple weeks ago. It doesn't work on 2.2

whitemanwalt

Reaction score
All ElectraSpan™ wide batteries are lithium supported (Li-Ion or Li-Poly), guaranteeing status unit, lasting period, and ultra low emanation rates. With up to 200% the use reading of a canonic bombardment, the ElectraSpan™ outspread battery is the vital accessory for handheld users who can't or don't essential to anxiety about nonexistent a bidding.
Smooth answer to organization for your lifecycle engineering needs - Much accurately foretelling your laptop lifecycle costs by incorporating coming substitution assault needs in your upfront get plans.
The most assault susceptibleness usable when you necessity it most - It's a fact. Most Metal Ion batteries decline susceptibleness over experience, justified when they're not utilised. Don't be caught without superpower when you necessary it most.
Meet lively. Headache less.

CROWNDKR

Reaction score
First extended battery I bought for a phone and this thing is awesome. One charge a day to keep death away.

OP
M

Mwsr

Cool ill have to get one. My battery lasts about 6hrs if I don't use the phone much.

SHAKE_JONES

Reaction score
I just ordered an OEM extended battery for around $30 including shipping from ebay. The $15 one from china doesn't work and I'm to impatient to wait on a hack for it to come around. Is anyone using this battery and if so, how is the performance compared to the stock battery?