extended battery/original back cover

davidwar

Reaction score
I seem to remember some threads saying that you could still use the original back cover while using the extended battery. I am considering getting the extended battery but don't really want the extra thickness and was also hoping the phone would still fit in the QUBITS case that I bought.

Any comments?

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
I seem to remember some threads saying that you could still use the original back cover while using the extended battery. I am considering getting the extended battery but don't really want the extra thickness and was also hoping the phone would still fit in the QUBITS case that I bought.

Any comments?

The standard door goes on, but there is still a slight bulge.

It may fit in the case with the extended battery cover as is. A lot of cases allow the phone + extended battery to fit in it as is, since the extended battery doesn't really add much thickness to the device. I know nothing about your particular case though.

ohioDroid

Reaction score
Hmm. The original back cover is pretty thin, but is it possible to sand it down so that there's room for the extended battery to fit within without a bulge?

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
You could try using the extended battery without a battery cover with your Qubits case on.