Pics of extended battery cover?

WillDroid

Reaction score
I just wondered if anybody had some pics of the extended battery cover? From what Ive read it seems to add very little bulk or be very noticeable at all but Id like to see some pics if anybody has some. Also, is the desktop charger/stand similar to the dock available for the original droid? And will the Droid Pro still fit on it with the extended battery cover?

jimbo11mcm

Reaction score
No Pix necessary

You probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference

OP
W

WillDroid

Reaction score
From what Ive seen it doesn't appear to look much different at all. Just takes some of if not all of the slope down from the camera/upper portion of the phone away.

Wonder if the weight difference is substantial?

MO3iusONE

Reaction score
Yea I ordered mine a few days ago.. still waiting for it to come in the mail..

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App

StingRay

Reaction score
Here's a couple of pics of extended battery with new cover....hard to tell a lot of difference from original....adds a little weight and is actually a little easier to hold while calling, using, etc....pay no attention to the white cable in the background...ahem...ahem....

IMG_20101206_224330.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_20101206_224226.jpg
[/IMG]

MO3iusONE

Reaction score
yeah I was just about to post some pics, the thickness it adds is so subtle that you can hardly tell. Also, I'm using the silicon plastic case and it fits in there just fine.

SquintyOS

Reaction score
The multimedia dock comes with two docking plates - one for the standard battery and one for the extended battery. I'm planning to get the extended battery on the way home from my class lectures. I'm sure my silicon case will be able to fit the battery with the new back.

johnpalley

Reaction score
Jp

I am using the Verizon Shell/Holster combo without a problem with the extended battery/case..a little tight, but it works..

Set Your Location

Sent from my DROID PRO using Tapatalk

i just dont know what to think cause the holster you got is totally different than the one im getting

StingRay

Reaction score
Tough to say...bought mine from Verizon with phone...

Alztybrn

Reaction score
Jp

I am using the Verizon Shell/Holster combo without a problem with the extended battery/case..a little tight, but it works..

Set Your Location

I have the same holster and my extended battery does not fit inside of it...tried every way, but could not get it to stay.

Does anybody know of a similar holster that will work with the extended battery?

StingRay

Reaction score
Al

When I first tried it I couldn't get it to fit either...

Try sliding your Pro in from one of the open ends, then once in place pull the sides up and over the corners...you kind of have to push them up and over...you should be able to get it to work...

Alztybrn

Reaction score
Thanks Sting Ray...after some "convincing the holster" I was able to get it in place...thanks!