Experience with battery saving apps

skytbest

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has good or bad experiences with battery saving apps on their CM7D2. Post your observations here.

mouthrulez

Reaction score
i use juice defender ultimate and i guess it kind of works but i dont really notice a big difference in battery life

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Same with me. I calibrate the battery after each nightly, undervolt my cpu, use juice defender ultimate, adjust systcl settings. I'm a heavy user so maybe thats why I don't notice much difference

CM74D2

mouthrulez

Reaction score
wat does it mean to calibrate the battery? ive never done that

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
wat does it mean to calibrate the battery? ive never done that

You can dl the app battery calibration. Charge to 100. Run the app. Unplug. Let it discharge until it dies. Plug in and charge uninterrupted until 100. That's it.
You can also go into clockwork and wipe battery stats and reboot (do the same thing with the charging)
You can also go into root explorer. Go to system/bin and delete the battery stats file there too. Just reboot after to generate a fresh stats file.
Basically, it resets how your battery is represented in the status bar. It will give you a more accurate reading of the true battery level (it gets off when flashing roms or plugging in during the middle of a discharge cycle, blah blah blah :)

CM74D2

Last edited: