1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Experience with battery saving apps

Discussion in 'Cyanogenmod - D2' started by skytbest, Jul 29, 2011.

1. skytbest

skytbest New Member

I was wondering if anyone has good or bad experiences with battery saving apps on their CM7D2. Post your observations here.
  2. mouthrulez

mouthrulez New Member

i use juice defender ultimate and i guess it kind of works but i dont really notice a big difference in battery life
  3. ldopa

ldopa New Member

Same with me. I calibrate the battery after each nightly, undervolt my cpu, use juice defender ultimate, adjust systcl settings. I'm a heavy user so maybe thats why I don't notice much difference

CM74D2
  4. mouthrulez

mouthrulez New Member

wat does it mean to calibrate the battery? ive never done that
  5. UrbanBounca

UrbanBounca Premium Member Premium Member

6. ldopa

ldopa New Member

You can dl the app battery calibration. Charge to 100. Run the app. Unplug. Let it discharge until it dies. Plug in and charge uninterrupted until 100. That's it.
    You can also go into clockwork and wipe battery stats and reboot (do the same thing with the charging)
    You can also go into root explorer. Go to system/bin and delete the battery stats file there too. Just reboot after to generate a fresh stats file.
    Basically, it resets how your battery is represented in the status bar. It will give you a more accurate reading of the true battery level (it gets off when flashing roms or plugging in during the middle of a discharge cycle, blah blah blah :)

CM74D2
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2011
  7. mouthrulez

mouthrulez New Member

oh ok thanks