Exclusive offer to buy or trade droid

rustydogg

Reaction score
Well if it were a straight up trade up offer I would do it. I would sell the Iphone however and get me a Droid 2 or something along those lines.
I got my Droid 2 after selling my Omnia, Droid Eris and lastly the original Droid.
The Omnia was my original phone I got around $80 for it and bought a brand new in its package Droid Eris for $100 from this lady that did not like hers. I liked it but it was too small and I wanted a real keyboard.
I put it back in the box and sold it for $200. I grabbed a used droid to mess around with and too see if I liked it for around $150. I fell in love with the thing and used it for awhile.
Then this older lady was selling her Droid 2 for $180 on craiglist. Her husband explained to me that it was too much "computer" for her and that she was going back to something more simple.
Again this thing was in pristine condition with some of the packaging plastic still attached. I sold my Droid for the same price that I got it after getting the Droid 2.
So basically after trying out different cell phones I pretty much traded my old I910 for a new Droid 2.
So go for it and sell that Iphone from Verizon. I get the feeling that they might run out of them it in some places you might be able to sell it for a good price.

obstar85

Reaction score
I am not going to lie I am a huge fanboy of the OG Droid I love it even though I know there are much better phones out there. In all honesty if its a straight up trade I would most deffinetly trade it switch the number and sell it to any of the hundreds of people that hate being stuck on AT&T. Then what to do with my money maybe I buy another Droid and a few other Android devices. There is no way I would keep an iPhone for actual use since 1. I hate them for so many reasons that have no basis other then preference 2. Hate touchscreen only 3. I already know when I break the thing I am going to lose my mind. 4. I like making phone calls without having to hold my phone special. Although I hope it is the one with the wifi's and the bigger gee bees.