Exchanging phones (warranty issue)

VooDooCC

Reaction score
Didn't know where to post this..
I'm getting a G'Nex in place of my HTC Rezound. I got the phone and sim today, still waiting on the "accessories" (battery, back cover, unsure if they are including a charger)
Do I go to the verizon store to get service from my current standard size sim to the micro sim it came with?
What all do I send back? I know the phone and battery. Not sure about the sim. The rezound came with the beats headphones, do those go back? What about the charger, since that cable is for the Rezound only.

Thanx

TWC42

Reaction score
the only exchanges I've ever done has been for the same phone, so I kept the charger, back and battery. (Didn't have a SIM). Why would they send you the parts in two separate shipments? Wrong battery, wrong back, how do they expect you to use the phone? I think there was a mix-up and you should head over to the Verizon (corporate) store and see if they can straighten it out.

OP
V

VooDooCC

Reaction score
It had something to do with the phone was a refurb. but the battery and back are brand new. So they get sent from different departments.