Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Double double post post

Sorry sorry

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
ESPN ...........y dont we have it by now.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
The real espn app....the one where you get live espn news, live espn radio, while it have the espn ticker underneath. I am soooooo tempted to get an ipod touch just for that one app.

Varking

Reaction score
Well, if we are not doing games, I would throw my vote to PandoraBox or OpenFeint ( I think that is what it is called ). PandoraBox is an app that searches the market for you and notifies you if there is a price drop in an app that you tell it to watch and it will tell you all the apps that are free, that used to be paid. Most of the apps I download on my iPod Touch are because of this app.

OpenFeint does something call, which is partner with developers and it allows us users to download awesome apps, that you normally pay for, free for just a day. It gets publicity and we get awesome apps at no cost to us. What is not to like?

bill d.

Reaction score
-Echofon. Every twitter app for android either looks like crap, or runs like crap. Same goes for facebook.
-Remote app for itunes. remotetunes works, but is kinda buggy. yeah, my laptop is 4 feet from my bed, but its good for those "not-so-clothed" moments with the lady...
-sync program that takes care of contacts, music and apps. I have all my Windows Contacts that still have pictures/email/phone numbers/etc in them, and I can't use them.

And I'd like a SMS popup that doesn't fully unlock the screen, but still shows up on the lockscreen.

So in summary, I don't miss much about the iphone. long live Android.