1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Every time I factory reset my phone...

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by idk5, Dec 1, 2011.

1. idk5

idk5 New Member

Every time I factory reset my phone a bug goes away and a new one appears :(
    last time i formatted it it had the 3G dropping issue so i cleaned it out to see if it help yes it did and then it just started randomly freezing up and going into a boot loop where it didn't even finish the boot animation like when you install a poorly built ROM, its really slow and WIFI keeps turning itself on ._.
    I am going to clean it out again or should i not bother since it will be my 3rd time, i have never rooted it.

EDIT: what i should be asking is what should i do?
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2011
  2. aaf709

aaf709 Nice Guy Premium Member

Are you rooted? Do you have a ROM? If so, what do you have?

I'm stock and I never have had the problems you've had. If you've done some mods it would help to know what you've done.
  3. idk5

idk5 New Member

Completely stock no root and i never install 3rd party apps
Search tags for this page

my motorola hards reset everytime i reboot

reset droid bionic phone