Erratic screen behaviour

Jaack

Reaction score
So just recently my screen has been acting wildly on it's own - as if some invisible fingers are pressing all over it. I read through a bunch of threads online and other people only seem to be having this problem related to charging the phone. Mine does it whether or not it's plugged in.
I use the stock charger that it came with, haven't inflicted any major trauma to the phone, no water damage or anything. The screen just starts bugging out, scrolling randomly, and clicking all sorts of buttons. It's become really unbearable to use, especially tonight. Can anyone help me out?

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
If its not related to the charger in any way, or no water damage or dropped damage....then I would say that you just got a bad phone man....I would take it back and get a new one....sorry about your luck though! Hope that works out!

jeffe65

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem, and after Googling it, I was taken to Amazon at a review of the AC charger I'd been using. Turns out, IF YOU USE AN A/C CHARGER THAT DIDN'T COME WITH YOUR DROID, IT CAN HOSE YOUR PHONE COMPLETELY. My phone is acting like it's possessed, and I now have a new one on order.