Ereader problems in Froyo

youngti

Reaction score
Is anybody else having issues with the ereader from ereader.com in Froyo. I would love to move back to Froyo but it seems like the ereader is not compatable. What has been happening to me is the ereader will FC often or some books will open but then close when I try to go from page to page. Anybody have the same issue and hopfuly a fix?

OP
Y

youngti

Reaction score
Ereader issues

Does anybody use this in Froyo as well?

Newps

Reaction score
I used ereader when my Droid was stock. I have it now as well with Bugless Beast running Froyo. No problems. Actually less force closes now that I'm rooted.

OP
Y

youngti

Reaction score
Ereader

I've used it since I had my palm years ago. It works fine in Rooted stock 2.1 with no issues at all. I just wiped and re-installed BBv0.4 and was able to read two books. Then when i tried to open a third it would open maybe two pages, then the app would just close. It's frustrating. i even re-downloaded a new one from the eReader site. Also I've tried re-downloading the books and same issue. I'm running BB with the indigo glass theme and Chevys’ 1.1 ulv kernel.

I used ereader when my Droid was stock. I have it now as well with Bugless Beast running Froyo. No problems. Actually less force closes now that I'm rooted.