1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Emulator 'oids' on Droid (Save Question)

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by Link, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Link

Link New Member

Is it possible to use in-game saves with a full version, or do these applications not keep track of that stuff, and therefore I must rely on save states to save any settings/progress?
  2. Tanknspank

Tanknspank Beta Team Premium Member

I think you can use in-game saves, but just use a save state to be safe for your first time. I don't use them much, but when I do, I don't see a problem using the save states. What's the problem with them to you?
  3. Viper323

Viper323 New Member

Yes, as far as I know Genesoid and Snesoid have SRAM support (These are the only two I own...)
  4. Link

Link New Member

Also, let me rephrase my original question too... "What about free version?" I'm just trying to figure out if the full version gives me the right to loading save states OR if it gives me the right to use SRAM or whatever so I can just use in-game save systems. I'd like to avoid buying the full version for all of the emulators if I don't have to since money is tight, and just the in-game save features in games.
  5. Big_Johnny

Big_Johnny New Member

Depends on the emulator. In my experience, I got in-game saves to work on SNESoid lite and Gameboid lite. I however, could not get them to work in GBCoid lite, and because of such I lost some pokemon...

I recommend using the full versions.
  6. Link

Link New Member

Seems like the safe choice.
Search tags for this page
download droidemu authkey.dat
droidemu authkey dat
droidemu authkey dat download
droidemu droidemuauthkey.dat
droidemu free full version

droidemuauthkey.dat