• Yes the idea is Plausible and efficient

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like the idea just dont think its worth it

• the idea is solid, but the Plausibility isnt

• DS does not belong on the droid

• Neither Plausible or Efficient, Go away you noob.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

toxict33n

Reaction score
Okay so lets face it, 50% of us Emulator users are either playing pokemon or something mario related. well i have an idea for Yet another emulator, The one with two screens, 2 l+r buttons, a,b,y,x buttons, A touch screen, a stylus, a directional pad...still havent guessed it?

The Nintendo DS rom Idea:

Okay so the nintendo ds has two screens right? and the droid only has one sadly, well For those people with a physical keyboard heres the idea:

• Non-touchscreen: PC screen.
  • Touchscreen: Android Device
  • Physical buttons: Physical Keyboard buttons.

as for the people with only a touch screen heres the idea:

• Non-touchscreen: PC screen.
  • Touchscreen: Android Device
  • Physical buttons: the screen on the android device's without keyboards are usually bigger so The DS touchscreen part of the emulator would be in the middle and only use Part of the screen not the whole thing, and the Emulator buttons would be on the sides of this screen.

okay so vote if you like my idea, or post your own idea.
and Developers i hope you can make this.

Arachnidus

Reaction score
You could always just split the screen in half. It'd be small, but for superscreen phones like the EVO or Epic, or any other 4.3, it'd be easily manageable. On phones such as the droid, the hardware keyboard could easily take up the slack for hardware controls, and thus free screen space for more touchscreen/non-touchscreen real estate.

Haloman800

Reaction score
Or have just one screen displayed and have a button to switch between screens... Some games don't require viewing both at once to play, some don't use the touch screen at all.