Embeded Music App Media Store

jrmdroid

Reaction score
Has anyone gotten the default embeded music app media store to work / see it work? Since the new Market installed with an update to include the market google music media store, I think the embeded music app media store stopped working. I recall it working a week ago when I first got the phone but have not tried it since until last night....just wondering if anyone else is having issues...

lowboydrvr

Reaction score
I was able to use it Saturday. They had a bunch of free songs available, so I was able to grab them for use with Google Music.

OP
jrmdroid

jrmdroid

Reaction score
great thanks.

However, I just tried getting into the music store via the embeded music app and it appears that it will only work using the data connection and not not WIFI. I turned off WIFI and went to teh music app and selected music store and I started seeing songs show up. Turned on WIFI and got the error again, so guess you have no choice but to use it only when connected to 3G/4G LTE....that's not right and bugs me that it is like this. Does anyone else see it this way as well?

FYI - the market app> Music section works eitehr on WIFI or 3G/4G LTE no issues there, just the embeded music app has issues with WIFI..