Music downloader apps

hondabomdc5

Reaction score
So I have downloaded a good amount of songs from apps like mp3 music downloader. Long story short but I got a new RAZR BC mine was messed up. Well I go to my music to play some of the songs that I downloaded on the mp3 music app and it wasn't there....pretty frustrating. I never can seem to get my music stored right or tagged right....so has anyone had the problem where you download music from an app like that and you can find it in your music library?
Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

omar908

Reaction score
Well did you save it on the internal storage or on sd card?

OP
H

hondabomdc5

Reaction score
Well I just download the song and that's it. I assumed when I downloaded it that it would download to the SD card. I looked within the app to see if there were settings where I could choose to save it to the SD card and there wasn't. So what's the other way to make sure it save to the SD card?

garywojdan81

Reaction score
Depending on the app, you may have to manually move the music using something like root explorer, if you're rooted. I don't know if the stock file manager will do it though. By default, everything you d/l is set to go to internal storage.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

BiGG WiLL

Reaction score
Depending on the app, you may have to manually move the music using something like root explorer, if you're rooted. I don't know if the stock file manager will do it though. By default, everything you d/l is set to go to internal storage.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

^^^^ This

Josebunbury

Reaction score
those downloaded songs come with some funky labeling embedded in them, I "would" go thru them and change that and beleive me it works wonders when you transfer them..

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
First and foremost, that's piracy, your taking money out of my pocket.

Second..... go into your files app, go into internal storage...

You will find a file name similar to the name of the app your using to rip me off. Open the app, and select all of the downloaded songs by select multiple, then select all.

Tap move, the tap the top of the screen. Now tap SD card. Find your music file on your SD card. Tap it. Now tap move on the button of the screen.

FYI, just giving you hell... we all download free mp3s..

This is the procedure on moto phones, unrooted

Last edited:

marlonvps

Reaction score
I've been using MP3 Music Download to download tons of songs for free. I'm also amazed with this thing and wonder if it's legal. Apparently as long as you don't redistribute the songs you download, you're good to go. Give it a try....excellent app!

johnruin

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung J7 Pro
As for me, I download music using AceThinker Free Video Downloader. This downloader is compatible from all major websites. It also allows me to download in high quality. Aside from that, this tool allows me choose the format I desired. You may try this also!