Emails sent out have no text! Help!

texmaster

Reaction score
Hi,

I've had a Razr for about a week and love the phone but over the last few days for some reason I can't figure out, all emails I type get sent out but they are blank like I didn't type anything at all. The subject line is there but no body text.

Any ideas??

MRBOAZ357

Reaction score
Hey...Mine has started to do the same. I have been getting emails from my friends saying that my emails or replys have been blank. Wow you would think that this would not be an issue with this being a new phone. Goes to show us that there are still some bugs that need to be worked out....:mad:

Deron

Reaction score
What email app are you using?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

BearpawART

Reaction score
I've had my DROID RAZR for only a few days and use both gmail and hotmail - no emails I send using my two accounts send the body of the text in the emails to the recipients.. I receive and view emails fine, but all the emails I send are "blank"...

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
If you are using the stock "Email" app from Android I would stop. That thing has had problems for a while now, I use just the Gmail app because I only use Gmail for my two mail accounts. Then for my Yahoo I just go to the mobile site and check it since I don't really even use that one anymore. There are a few good aftermarket emails app in the Android Market that you can go with.