Emails problems

rdore

Reaction score
I have setup 4 HTC Incredible email with an exchange server 2003 for the Calendars, Contacts and emails and it has all been working well except for 1 user that stop receving emails. He still can send, but not received. I made sure settings was fine and end-up deleting the account and add it back. Everything worked fine again for about 3 hours, then the samething happen again. Anyone has any suggestions?
RD

joem1481

Reaction score
my phone keeps sending the same email message over and over and people are getting annoyed with me. Why is this? I recently did the 2.2 OTA update. Is this causing it. If so how do I fix it or when are they coming out with an update to fix it. I can't have it doing this.

OP
R

rdore

Reaction score
my phone keeps sending the same email message over and over and people are getting annoyed with me. Why is this? I recently did the 2.2 OTA update. Is this causing it. If so how do I fix it or when are they coming out with an update to fix it. I can't have it doing this.

This problem is not related to the one I describe, please start another thread for this problem.
Thanks