Emailing or Texting Videos

Droidster163

Reaction score
Hey guys I tried searching for an answer before posting a thread but i couldn't find an answer. I have a video that i recorded with my droid, and i am wanting to text it to someone and email it as well. Is this possible? I cannot seem to attatch the video to a text or email.

TIA

eagles51593

Reaction score
For texting the video can only be I think 30 seconds. For e-mail there should be a way to attach it though. I've never tried to email a vid, but I have texted some and it has worked fine.

FireDroid

Reaction score
Go into video mode, on the left side there is a grey tab, slide or tap that and it will come out with options,at the top there is a "video quality" choice, tap that, there you will see low and high, hit low to record to send text and mms.

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
For texting the video can only be I think 30 seconds. For e-mail there should be a way to attach it though. I've never tried to email a vid, but I have texted some and it has worked fine.
I can't get any video taken with my Droid (short or long) to go through MMS, says the file is too large. However, I get video from other "lesser" phones through MMS. Emailing shouldn't be a problem.

OP
Droidster163

Droidster163

Reaction score
Yea i recorded on High. I'm going to try to pull it off the phone and on to the computer instead. Thanks for the help guys.