Liberty 1.0 issue can't send video texts

Zach08

Reaction score
First of all let me start by saying I am relitively new to rooting, and installing custom roms. That being said I have been running Liberty for about 2 weeks with very few issues. The biggest issue that i am having is that i cannot send video text messages. Every time i try to insert/attatch a file its comes up with an error message that reads "file size limit reached cannot attatch file" It does not matter how long the video is whether its 5 sec. or 30 sec. it will not attatch the file. I can however attatch pictures, but no video. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? I am using the stock messenger, and have tried using handcent but that presents the same message. I flashed back to original backup before installing liberty, and re-installed liberty to see if that fixed the problem. It didn't, also am using the stock liberty theme. All help/answers are welcome! Thanks

teh_g

Reaction score
Can you send these video files on the stock ROM?

OP
Z

Zach08

Reaction score
Update

ok, so i used maderstcok OTA 2.3.340 in order to get phone back to stock, rerooted using z4root. about to install liberty 1.0 again in order to see if the problem persists. right now on stock rooted can send video messeges.

OP
Z

Zach08

Reaction score
Problem Persists

Installed liberty 1.0 again, still cannot send video in text messeges...ive done all i know how to do.

Tim-H

Reaction score
It's because of the replaced gallery. It doesn't have video editing to resize video for mms.