Email problems

Varelse

Reaction score
I cant send any emails from my droid for the life of me. (Right now is the worst, it doesnt work at all, all other times it will send 1/2 half the time, just like if i send a text it will send 1/2 the time, but i digress) Recieveing emails is taking a while too, more than a few minutes difference from my phone from my inbox, I cant even delete any emails from my phone right now, everytime i refresh my inbox the emails i try to delete keep reappearing.

Ive tried power cycles with battery pulls, and restoring to previous Nandroids to when im sure my email was working.

Im using the stock gmail app, my regular email app is working fine

Im using BuglessBeast v1.0 w/ 1000mhz LV OC kernal and NexTheme.

Please help me

dbscothorn

Reaction score
I had that same issue a couple of days ago. Try going into settings-applications-filter to all-and find gmail and gmail storage. Wipe cache on both, gmail first and this should fix it. Send a "test" message to yourself to test it out. Hope it works.

OP
V

Varelse

Reaction score
no dice, but doing the data wipe(settings-applications-filter to all-and find gmail and gmail storage) seems to have fixed it... for now at least. thanks for the advice though

aminaked

Silver Member
Reaction score
No dice, it worked? I don't get it.

By the way, clearing Gmail Storage data (as opposed to gmail cache) will usually do the trick.

OP
V

Varelse

Reaction score
Yea sorry I meant I cleared the data. I was a bit groggy when replying to this post last night.