Email not working

jonpearson

Reaction score
So I wake up today to check my email and all the accounts says login fail. When I go to update the passwords it says unauthorized and doesn't let me do anything. I can even delete the accounts. Weird never had this happen...ill post screen shots

knicks0320

Reaction score
So I wake up today to check my email and all the accounts says login fail. When I go to update the passwords it says unauthorized and doesn't let me do anything. I can even delete the accounts. Weird never had this happen...ill post screen shots
Exact same thing is happening to me right now on my Rezound. I have three accounts under my default email app and suddenly all of them are saying login failed. I've tried deleting as well as changing the passwords, but they all say unauthorized, haven't found a fix yet.

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Seriously try a 3rd party email app. The stock mail program is severely lacking.

Enhanced email
K-9
Kaiten

Those are my suggestions

Sent from my Paranoid Android Galaxy Nexus

knicks0320

Reaction score
Seriously try a 3rd party email app. The stock mail program is severely lacking.

Enhanced email
K-9
Kaiten

Those are my suggestions

Sent from my Paranoid Android Galaxy Nexus

Right, that would be my next logical step, I just thought I'd try to fix it first. I had third party email apps such as Yahoo mail on my og Droid and I don't have a problem with them, its just that I have been using the stock app on my rezound since November and it has worked flawlessly until today.