1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

email new add account

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR M' started by KevlarBack, Oct 9, 2012.

1. KevlarBack

KevlarBack New Member

OK not razr-m specific, but say I go to add an email account to my phone, an existing aol account thats accessed from my computer which has say about 1000 emails saved, when I add the account to my phone will it download all 1000 emails to my phone? I dont really want that, just new from this point on. Also it doesnt seem to notify me unless I have the sync on for that email checked. So will that download all 1000 emails? if I delete say a new email from my phone, will it be sync'ed and deleted from the aol server so I don't see it on my computer? I would like to have all on my computer and only new on my phone

thanks
Search tags for this page
droid razr email aol addresses
droid razr m new account
e-mailnew

emailnew

emailnew account
emailnew.com
gmat
how do you save email contacts from aol to galaxy 3
how to add aol email to droid razr m
how to add cox email to s3