1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Email issues

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by n0m0n, Dec 4, 2009.

1. n0m0n

n0m0n New Member

Before I went to bed last night I cleaned out my inbox of my POP3 inbox...
    I left it with only 1 email, and when I got up this morning I found that my Droid did not receive any emails since.
    I checked my computer email client and I had received 12 over night...
    Once I opened the account on the Driod it started to receive all the over nights email.

Shouldn't the emails been pushed or sync automatically?
    I have sync checked for every 5 minutes but it doesn't.

Also I chose to load more messages and I was surprised to see that allthe emails that I had deleted (or moved to the trash folder) were reloading as newly received messages.
    Is this right?
    I would have thought hat once deleted from the inbox it wouldn't be re-synced in again.

LASTLY is there a way to or an app that will allow a me to delete all messages especially the ones in the trash folder, or do you need to check each one?

Thanks
Search tags for this page

htc dna email client folder issues