email issues

everest

Reaction score
i added coupla pop3 accounts.

when i press refresh - i keep seeing the "Loading messages" and never stops.

also, when sending messages - it doesn't send it - it stays in the Send folder
- even when i press the send messages button.

help!

Bamabill

Reaction score
I'm a new Razor Maxx user and I'm having issue with emails. My razor steal my email before my outlook picks it up so I never get emails on my outlook. Anyone know how to fix it?

SallyC

Reaction score
Also, if you have it set up as a POP account it will delete it. You want to set up an IMAP account.

Bamabill

Reaction score
Imap

When I imap I get a lot of message the my server is almost out of space. For that reason I prefer to use POP3.

SallyC

Reaction score
If you want to be able to control if they're left on the server so you can access them later with Outlook, I think you will need to use IMAP. You can set them to delete off the server in Outlook if you want so it's not like they'd need to stay up there forever.

I stopped using Outlook so I'm maybe not the best person to answer this. I use Gmail and access it on my phone or pc and let the messages stay stored on Google's server. You get something like 10-11 MB of storage space so it's pretty difficult to fill it up if you delete the spam or messages you know you'll never want. The rest I have labels on and keep forever.

This link will give you more info about accessing Gmail via POP or IMAP and other related areas.