Email error

cdurcii

Reaction score
I used an old email for my phones setting, and for some reason for two days it keep giving me an error saying i forgot the passwords and unfortantly none of my passwords work really strange.. so i made a new gmail and set my phone and everything to it but when i try to delete my other email the only way is to reset my whole phone?.. i have alot of paid apps on here is there any other way to do this??

Sent from my DROIDX

skennelly

Reaction score
Are you using the stock email app? There should be a way to delete an individual acct.

Sent from my DROID X in Western Illinois

OP
C

cdurcii

Reaction score
Im not sure what you mean about that

Sent from my DROIDX

skennelly

Reaction score
Are you using the email app that came on the phone, or did you download an app from the market?

You can set up multiple email accts on one email app. Are you saying you have two gmail accts on the phone? Your paid apps will be linked to your gmail acct, so if you factory reset, gmail recognizes that they have already been purchased.

Sent from my DROIDX

OP
C

cdurcii

Reaction score
Sorry it took me so long to reply but yes I am using the email that came on the phone , when I first activated it i made the gmail account cause it asked me too , now were here and i forgot that pw so i made another , and I keep getting a little caution sign on top of my notifications saying that it can't find the correct password for that account , i am trying to delete it but it says i can only delete it if i refresh my phone and i have paid apps on it.. also i can't even go on the Market either

pfunk

Reaction score
You should not lose your paid apps they are linked to your gmail acct.
When you reset your phone droid market will sync with your phone as long as you use the same gmail acct. You can uninstall a paid app then go to droid market click the menu button the hard key one on your phone go to"my apps" and re-download it for additional cost.
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums