1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Email critical fail!

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by pmc2025, Jan 4, 2010.

1. pmc2025

pmc2025 New Member

Hi guys. I just installed swype on my droid and now every time I try to open an email in my school account using the app,i get a notification saying that the app must forceclose. has anyone else had this problem?
  2. JayMonster

JayMonster New Member

There are numerous threads on e-mail accounts getting corrupted... it (almost certainly) has nothing to do with Swype other than a case of inconvenient timing.

Are you using the stock e-mail app? You will need to wipe out the account (go to menu>applications>e-mail and chose to delete the data, simply deleting the account in the app is not sufficient).
  3. pmc2025

pmc2025 New Member

I have no clue why, but resetting the account worked! thanks!!
  4. tmalin

tmalin New Member

Email stopped unexpectedly

I have read the post about deleting the the mail application but when I go to MENU>setting>applications the email application does not appear. Any suggestions