'ello

maderschramm

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm maderschramm.

I know a little bit about a lot of things Android.

I've been doing some damage down in the Droid X forums. I joined I think 3 days ago. (actually joined before that but only posted once for help, I started being active the day before thanksgiving)

I like guitar, android phones, and writing. So, my natural calling here is to do some tech writing (e.g. tutorials).

I work in technical support so know how to keep things easy to follow, concise, and well formatted.

Check out my tuts, feel free to drop me a pm, or request me to go over something for you.

Oh yeah, I like to drink as well. I try not to drunk post but it happens occasionally. Sorry about that, that's where 97% of my typos originate from. If I'm not making sense and it's past midnight you could probably assume that's what's going on.

Cheers!

p.s. I make really good apple pie (the key is in making a really flaky crust). That's a family secret, so I can't share that with you - I will tell you you need to use lard though :D

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Well I guess I officially welcome you to the forums mader, although you have already proved yourself an asset. I hope you're drinking now cause I am and I'd love to raise my glass to you. You'll fit in here just fine.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
maderschramm

maderschramm

Reaction score
Well I guess I officially welcome you to the forums mader, although you have already proved yourself an asset. I hope you're drinking now cause I am and I'd love to raise my glass to you. You'll fit in here just fine.

Spazz ma man! Yeah, havin a few brews and writin a few tuts. Check out the new and improved Koush bootstrap tutorial in my sig. Pretty psyched about it tbh

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Well i'm polishing off my last beer for the night so cheers

aefe2082-ca35-c3b0.jpg