Echo

Ltdannyboy

Reaction score
I know this has been touched on already, but did not find a good reply. How do I stop the echo on the phone calls. I know it is coming from my end. (droid) Thanks

drew

Reaction score
The Dec 11th patch is supposed to fix this issue. It's a software bug that is affecting some other droids. Search the forums and you'll find temporary workarounds (power cycle the Droid, turn the speaker on/off).

Milehighjc

Reaction score
during the call, switch to speakerphone, then back to handset. Seems to work every time for me

OP
L

Ltdannyboy

Reaction score
That took care of it. Have there been any other patches released, or is the 12/11 patch the 1st? Love this forum. The motorola and verizon websites are useless.

Mike84

Reaction score
That took care of it. Have there been any other patches released, or is the 12/11 patch the 1st? Love this forum. The motorola and verizon websites are useless.

actually the official motorola owners support forum is very good. LOTS of good info and some very knowledgeable (spelling?..lol) moto experts there. Although I must agree that this forum is VERY good also! And probably the largest next to the motorola forum