Dumping email in trash-comcast

Claire

Reaction score
Hi all,
I like my Droiod, but have no idea how to dump the email trash. I have to send the emails to the trash one by one from the inbox. I hope that I do not have to delete them from trash the same way.
Thanks

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
I like my Droiod, but have no idea how to dump the email trash. I have to send the emails to the trash one by one from the inbox. I hope that I do not have to delete them from trash the same way.
Thanks

Download K-9 from the Market and all your problems will be resolved. Unlike the email app, K-9 has "batch operations" that allow you to select groups of emails and send them to "trash," "delete" them from the server (comcast), or "expunge" (wipe them out completely) from your Droid.

Well, perhaps not all your problems...But this one.

OP
C

Claire

Reaction score
Thanks

I had seen posts about K-9 but did not realize that it was not an email server. I did not want to change my email. Now I realize that I don't have to.

Thanks again

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
I had seen posts about K-9 but did not realize that it was not an email server. I did not want to change my email. Now I realize that I don't have to.

Thanks again

Common misconception. Unfortunately, the Droid doesn't come with a textbook on network management. :)

As you discovered, K-9 is an email client, just like "gmail," "email," and "corporate email."