Dropped my thunderbolt...

Fastlain

Reaction score
Screen broke like a dinner plate...is there any way to back apps & settings up to a pc to make setup easier on my replacement...contacts should be ok b/c I'm on exchange

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

mkjellgren

Reaction score
That sucks hard man.

Your apps and contacts are all stored through your Google account. They will be restored automatically when you log in to your new phone. No solution for settings though. You'll have to set those up again yourself.

Sent from my ADR6400L

Last edited:

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
wow....that sucks. Thank god for warranty huh? Bummer to hear about this. I hope it all gets sorted out for you though.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You mean thank God for insurance, right?

wow....that sucks. Thank god for warranty huh? Bummer to hear about this. I hope it all gets sorted out for you though.

Message delivered via a Bolt of lightning

MailboxHead

Reaction score
If it makes you feel better, right after I cancelled the insurance on all our phones (pre-smart phone days) because we had gone 5 years without using it, I dropped my brand new EnV2 down an elevator shaft.

Luckily, it was new enough I could call them and put the insurance on, and even more shocking after a 4 story drop it still worked (ps, they don't like to, but if you bug the maintenance man enough they will fish your phone out then bring the other maintenance workers up to you and introduce you as the girl who dropped her phone down the elevator shaft the rest of the week you're at that hotel for training).

To this day I put all my phones in a death grip getting in and out of elevators.