1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

DroidX USB Drive setup

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by gkas, Jan 30, 2011.

1. gkas

gkas New Member

For quite a while my DroidX correctly loaded the SD card as a USB drive. I think the WinXP Moto driver was updated, but I'm not positive. Since then it correctly sets up my drive R:, but nothing is accessible. It says insert drive. When this happens, the DroidX eye displays, then I get sent to the login screen. Querying the USB connection on the DroidX shows USB Mass Storage. If I 'safely remove hardware', then unplug and replug the DroidX, everything get set up correctly. It works, but it's a pain in the butt. I've changed the USB connection type, and reinstalled the driver. It still works the same. No change.
Search tags for this page

droid x as usb drive