Droids are taking over.

VolDroid

Reaction score
I never realized just how many droids there were out there till tonight. I'm sitting at a concert and amazed at how many people around me have Droids taking pictures and texting. Quite impressive more droids than Iphones so far.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

myriad46

Reaction score
Isn't it aswesome to be part of the trend, for once? People actually know what my phone is.

Lars

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
My wife and I were on vacation at Disneyland a couple weeks ago and I saw people all over the park using their Droids. There were still more iphones but it was nice to see all the Droids.

half_way

Reaction score
at least 50% at my unit have droids it is fun to make fun of the 2 people that have iphones and have no service

qat

Reaction score
Isn't it aswesome to be part of the trend, for once? People actually know what my phone is.

Who cares about the trend? I like the support and broad usage of the Droid, but, not because other people use it! Everyone had my Env2, too! ;)

I think they use it because it is massively capable... and trendy :p

b-jammin21

Reaction score
It's actually amazing how many people want to buy the droid without me even saying a word. My roommates already want one as well as a bunch of my other friends. And that's just from watching me use it.

My buddy has an iPod touch and we like to get at each others' throats sometimes and battle it out which is the better company and the better device. That's obvious though...

mad3963

Reaction score
It's awesome! I was at the local computer store the other day and hear "Drooooiiiiid!". The guy down the aisle from me and I reach in our pockets and pull out our Droids at the same time. Too funny! LOL :icon_ banana:

NVash

Reaction score
Ive noticed it alot as well honestly. Seems the Droid may have caught on.

Clownassasin

Reaction score
Death to the iPhone!

Actually I've been noticing a significantly larger amount of droid users at my school lately and it kind of makes me happy inside to know the droid isn't going to die any time soon

STIDRIVER

Reaction score
Android phones are taking over at my work... one by one. Not all Droids... a few Hero's, Eris's, that tmobile Eric Clapton phone, Moments... The Droid Army is growing! Yeah, I don't really care about being part of a trend either, but it is cool to compare apps etc..

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
Just wait until the Incredible comes out. You will be seeing a lot more android users at work.

smokiedabong

Reaction score
I never realized just how many droids there were out there till tonight. I'm sitting at a concert and amazed at how many people around me have Droids taking pictures and texting. Quite impressive more droids than Iphones so far.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Somebody from the front row should have taken out his first generation iPhone and take a video so that everybody behind him could see the brightness. That would've made everybody ashamed of their Droid's . I found out that taking videos or pictures in a poorly illuminated area is one thing that Droid doesn't .

Weapondrift

Reaction score
very impressive indeed! However keep in mind that we are all part of a select group of phone modders and I guarantee you that 80% of those with a Droid dont know near as much as they should about the phones potential.

NVash

Reaction score
Alot of my friends are picking up Droids as well. I find that kind of funny.