Droids are taking over.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
I was the only person I know to get one when it launched. Now my brother, father, best friend, wife (if you count an Eris), and 3 other friends (4 if you count a MyTouch) all have Droids/Androids.

They are as easy to use as an iPhone, but can do so much more and work on a BAMF network, whats not to love!

Darkseider

Reaction score
By this time next year Android devices will begin their final march towards global domination. The Incredible, EVO 4G and Galaxy S are just the forward recon forces for the Droid Army. The shock troops will begin landing towards the end of Q3 and Q4. Then the Juggernauts will be announced based on the OMAP 4430 and Scorpion towards the end of Q4 for release in 2011. When the Juggernauts make landfall in 2011 is when any and all opposition to global domination will be squashed.

nagmier

Reaction score
Its shameful for me to say I was a iPhoney user and preacher... I upgraded to a 3GS and got one of the tethered only jailbreak ones and hated it... went back to my 3G which died a week later, all this after my wife telling me... get a droid get a droid you'll love it... so we go and get a Droid... I was an INSTANT convert.... I love it and preach to all who will listen... the hardest part though... telling the wife "You were right" and hearing "I told you so" but its soooo worth it! I will come back to life when they try to pry my droid outta my cold dead fingers

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
I was sitting at a local bar for lunch, when the girl sitting next to me pulled out her Droid, without hesitation the bartender yelped, and pulled her's out as well, so I pulled mine out, began to small talk each of them a bit, and then took two new numbers and I'm going out with one of them tonight. :icon_ banana:

Droid does, and I follow.

SpykeZ

Reaction score
Isn't it aswesome to be part of the trend, for once? People actually know what my phone is.

I'm more proud seeing people supporting the use of opensource applications than I am seeing people supporting an electronic device. Funny most people who have a droid dunno what opensource is or that their phone is just that :(

Darkseider

Reaction score
I was sitting at a local bar for lunch, when the girl sitting next to me pulled out her Droid, without hesitation the bartender yelped, and pulled her's out as well, so I pulled mine out, began to small talk each of them a bit, and then took two new numbers and I'm going out with one of them tonight. :icon_ banana:

Damn... They showed you theirs and you showed them yours. Hell and here I thought that trick didn't work anymore. :biggrin:

Hugh Jass

Reaction score

Damn... They showed you theirs and you showed them yours. Hell and here I thought that trick didn't work anymore. :biggrin:

Bigger boys, bigger toys. :happy:

nagmier

Reaction score

Now that is a love story!

armeddroid

Reaction score

Cause that's the way Droid does it.
;) lol

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk