1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid X2 and music app issues

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Ajenda79, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Ajenda79

Ajenda79 New Member

Hello,
    I have had issues with music apps (Pandora and Slacker) since I upgraded my phone. When the app is started, it plays 1-2 songs, then totally crashes. At first, it was just Pandora but now Slacker is doing the same thing. I have reinstalled the apps a couple times and rebooted my phone. I have ensured both apps as well as my phone are updated. I also cleared web and app cache, with no change. I would appreciate any other suggestions.

Thanks,
  2. Ajenda79

Ajenda79 New Member

I was able to resolve this issue. It turns out, these apps were included in the auto-end list for task manager. I thought this was a list for inactivity, it actually closed applications where the display times out after 2 minutes. Removing these apps from the list was the solution.
Search tags for this page
android music app droid x2
droid x2 app issues

droid x2 music

droid x2 music app issues
droid x2 music issue
droid x2 music play app

droid x2 music player issues

droid x2 music player problem

droid x2 no music app
droid x2 problem with music
music app for droid x2