Droid-X Streaming Video to PS3...PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Batman8

Reaction score
I and using 2.2 Droid-X to stream video over WiFi. I have no problem sending to laptop, or Xbox 360. My goal is to just project (full screen) to my HDTV. I have played with DLNA, Media Share, iMediashare, Eyecon etc.

Eyecon lets me log into their internet web page with my password but will NOT allow me to log into the Android app. I have to login as "guest" and I think that seems to prevent me from seeing any of my devices on my network containing my video files. Media Share works but video SKIPS LIKE CRAZY ON MY PS3 and that's where most of my files are, plus the PS3 has the best remote control for watching movies. The $5 app iMediashare works like magic streaming videos to the 360 but Microsoft's device doesn't seem to like many video formats and therefore won't play much.

That's why I use the PS3 but again...all video skip on the PS3 every couple of minutes and this is driving me nuts!!!!!!! I would just like a simple (and hopefully free) way to stream videos SMOOTHLY to my PS3. Most of these seem to "work" on it but always ends up choppy. What is it about the PS3? I can't find any settings to adjust this anywhere.

Anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance.