Droid X headphones

SteeleCyrus

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm kinda looking for something specific and wanted a little help. I was about to buy a pair of BeatsTour headphones but I'm not sure if they will work with my Droid X. I really wanted to join the Beat craze, but didn't want to spend the money without being sure. I am looking for a pair of white headphones with controls and call capabilities. I'm not too concerned with the price as long as they work with a Droid X. Thanks!:motdroidvert:

kameleongt

Reaction score
I have a pair of the in ear Ibeats the controls don't work with the droid x for the calls mic doesn't work either.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
S

SteeleCyrus

Reaction score
Do you know any good headphones with mics that actually work???

timrock

Reaction score
i have the beats studio, and the button only controls the music for starting, stoping, pausing and playing.

they sound great though. especially with movies.

luigi90210

Reaction score
if the head phones you want have a mic on them than you should be able to use them but if they dont just hold your phone while wearing your headphones and you can talk on the phone like that(thats what i did for the longest time until i found a pair of sony BT headphones)

spartandroid

Reaction score
I use the motorola s9 hd and I love them. Also use them for my ps3

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
I use a pair of Motorola S9 HD bluetooth headsets. I got them for my sister this Christmas and used them for a bit. The next day I purchased them for myself.

Do yourself a favor... Stop reading this right now, and buy them at the best price available.

louy99

Reaction score
I have the playtronics backbeat bluetooth earbuds. I love them! It controls volume, pause, play and next song button. It has a built in mic as well.

sent from my Liberated Droid2 yo!

spartandroid

Reaction score
The s9hd has volume and answer on left side and skip forward back and pause features in the right side. Big thing is super comfortable and I have glasses and don't have to take them off