1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Dr. Dre Beats Headphones and Droids

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by BrianV80, Sep 21, 2012.

1. BrianV80

BrianV80 New Member

Hello,

Just wondering if any was able to successfully use one of the headphone apps paired with your Beats headset and still have the functionality of the iControl remote attached to the headset cord. I recently was given a pair of Beats Studios and would love to be able to control volume, skip songs etc. with the remote but I'm having no luck. Currently I have a Droid X but I'm soon upgrading to the GAlaxy S3. I have messed around with the features in PowerAmp but I can't seem to get anything to work right with the button presses. Thanks.
  2. LoudRam

LoudRam Well-Known Member

I have the Beats that came with my Rezound and PowerAmp works great with them. All the controls work fine. I just went into the setting and checked the option for headset buttons. But based on what you wrote it sounds like you did the same. I guess the difference is that my phone was designed to work with them. That might be your issue. I never tried any other player with them. I never needed to. PowerAmp took my phone and these Beats to a new level.
  3. BrianV80

BrianV80 New Member

Thanks for the info....yeah that is kinda what I'm thinking.....I just wish I could get the inline controls working....especially for the volume. Agreed poweramp is solid.
Search tags for this page

2012 new dr drebeats earphone

apps for beats headphones
beats by dre not working with samsung galaxy s3
beats by dre volume control not working
beats control android
beats headphone app
beats headphones with samsung galaxy s3
beats headphones work with android
beats volume control android
best android app for beats headphones
do beats by dr dre work with android