Droid - The Camera in your pocket!

cuskit

Reaction score
Driving in to work today I passed an uprooted tree - we've been blasted here on the Jersey Shore the last couple of days with heavy rains, flooding and very high winds. Here's a shot using my Droid "always with me camera" on the trip in to work this morning. Gotta love the high quality shots it takes! :) mike

Click on photo for enlarged view
View attachment 4574

cloud12077

Reaction score
I agree, it was the only "camera" I brought with Washington DC last week with me. I got amazing shots and videos.

cloud12077

Reaction score
Not that I found. nor would I want pictures of him... Although if I saw him I would have gotten a few shots....

I'm at work, but give me a few minutes to find them on my droid and I'll post a couple.

*EDIT* Here are a few pictures. All with my droid :)

Last edited:

choklitcow

Reaction score
This thread will soon be swarmed with the "droid camera sucks" crowd that migrates to every picture thread on these forums and mentions the few terms they learned in their high school photography classes and how the droid camera does nothing their SLR does.

P.S. Love the shots.

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
Not that I found. nor would I want pictures of him... Although if I saw him I would have gotten a few shots....

I'm at work, but give me a few minutes to find them on my droid and I'll post a couple.

*EDIT* Here are a few pictures. All with my droid :)
Thanks for posting those. Some very memorable shots indeed! The graveyard monuments are very somber - my hat's off in respect to all those who have served and fallen... mike

LMac8806

Reaction score
Nice shots.

I have been very impressed with the Droid's camera so far. Incredibly clear, in my opinion.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Driving in to work today I passed an uprooted tree - we've been blasted here on the Jersey Shore the last couple of days with heavy rains, flooding and very high winds. Here's a shot using my Droid "always with me camera" on the trip in to work this morning. Gotta love the high quality shots it takes! :) mike

Click on photo for enlarged view
View attachment 4574

Yea just as bad here in philly burbs..

Mjaydakid

Reaction score
Great shots. Love the flame capture at the memorial grave site. Did you have to make any adjustments to the camera or just point n shoot?

OpalCat

Reaction score
Is there a way to make the camera any faster? Seems like I click and then whatever I was taking a picture of moves, and then the picture snaps :/

KevinJ

Reaction score
This thread will soon be swarmed with the "droid camera sucks" crowd that migrates to every picture thread on these forums and mentions the few terms they learned in their high school photography classes and how the droid camera does nothing their SLR does.
"Aperture" "Shutter Speed" "F-Stop" "Reciprocity Failure" "Zone System"
:D :icon_ devil: ;)

(Sorry, I couldn't resist. However, I will point out that I didn't learn the terms in high school. I actually went to college with photography as my major).

And in actuality is not "droid camera sucks" as much as the person using it. :D I haven't had issues with the inphone camera at all.

There are some nice photos in this thread.

KevinJ

Reaction score
I just remembered.

Anyone here using Flickr for showing off their photos? They actually have a Droid Group!

Check it out if you want to. There are some amazing shots there.

Dr01d

Reaction score

We had a wonderful winter here in Ohio and my Droid came in handy at work one day. :)