1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid super buggy today....

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by DebDroid, Dec 9, 2009.

1. DebDroid

DebDroid New Member

The camera would not work properly this morning (kept force closing) and I couldn't access my gallery (force closing). I pressed the button at the top and it wouldn't come back on. =( I had to do a battery pull, haven't had to do that since I got it. =( My camera has been fine and I was able to take pics after the battery pull. Anyone having problems today?

And I still haven't gotten the update yet. :\ I am hoping the update might help me with this problem.
  2. NvrEnough

NvrEnough New Member

Do the manual update. :icon_ banana:

No bugs to report here. Phone has been running smooth before the update and after.
  3. DebDroid

DebDroid New Member

Manual update? I didn't know this was available? =O Must do a search......
  4. vzwmandroid

vzwmandroid New Member

my browser is very laggy today even on wifi but i dont want trisk doing the manule update